Acquire benefits of optimizing your website using SEO tools
The prime objective of every business is to achieve high ranking of its website on the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). SEO is a proven method employed to improve website’s ranking by bringing high-quality traffic to the websites from search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo via their search results.
Importance of SEO tools
Building free organic traffic on the website entails extensive research on keywords, competition, backlinks and organic rankings that can be achieved certain specific SEO tools.
Since, it is not manually possible to extract these massive reports, specialized SEO tools are used to derive reports according to the requirements and strategies.
These SEO tools boost your efforts, increase visibility and strengthen your website’s traffic to acquire the desired results for your website and business.
For optimizing websites, there are, countless number of free as well as paid online SEO tools which are used by businesses around the world. You can get more information about these tools here www.marccx.com
Categories of SEO tools
There are many categories of SEO tools that can help optimization of your website. The major SEO tools category-wise are:
- Keyword Research Tools – help you identify the long-tail keywords to optimize your website. You can use Google AdWord Keyword Planner and SEMrush which is a Freemium option.
- Rankings Tools – enables you to track the strategies that are giving you positive results. You can use Google Search Console and versatile SEMrush to track your ranking in SREPs.
- Content Ideas – the paraphrasing tools like Yoast WordPress Plugin, Buzzsumo that can come up with suitable content ideas.
- Link Building Tool – helps webmasters rank better on the giant search engine Google provided managed the right way and you may safely rely on LinkMiner Plugin and extensions by Moz.
- Link Removal Tool – assumes importance when you need to save your site that has been hit by the Penguin algorithm update by Google and put a new life into your website or blog. For link removal, you can try out Disavow tool (free) or CognitiveSEO (paid).
- Technical SEO Tool- comes handy when you get into the back-end of a blog or website to know how it works and how the issues can be resolved. The best tools on your desk could be WooRank Plugin and Screaming Frog.
- · Competitor Analysis Tools – help you keep a watch on the strategies and techniques adopted by your competitors to promote their websites and content SEO tools like SEMrush, Google Advanced Search Operators, Siteliner and Ahrefs are ideal for competitors’ analysis.
- · SEO Auditing tools- the online SEO tools enable you judge the performance of your digital marketing campaigns. SEMrush Site Audit tool is ideal in this category. While Screaming Frog and Seomator, SEOQuake and Alexa’s SEO Audit tool are efficient enough to provide the desired results
When you desire to reap maximum benefits out of optimization of your website, you need to identify most appropriate SEO tools to serve your purpose.
If you wish your site to rank better, SEO is what you need to work on. These SEO tools can help you with your quest for free ongoing organic search traffic. Choose Marccx Media for better search engine optimization of your websites.